Perfect for a cold day.
This Low-carb, Keto friendly chili recipe, will keep you warm on a cold evening. While there’s no beans in this chili its plenty filling, especially pairing it with Keto corn bread like we did.
- 1 lb Ground Beef, (we prefer 80/20)
- 3 Medium Multi Color Carrots(you can go light on these or skip to stay even lower carb)
- 1 Red Bell pepper (small) chopped fine
- 1/2 Can of Pumpkin Puree(helps thicken)
- 1 Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Chopped fine
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Onion (we prefer white onions in this) Minced
- Sautee garlic onion, then add Ground beef.
- Drain ground beef of any oil, add the rest of the ingredients.
- OPTION 1: The quick cook option, is to pressure cook everything for 10 mins, natural vent, then put on high heat in the slow cooker for 30-45 mins. OPTION 2: Slow cook all ingredients for 3-4hrs on low heat in your slow cooker.
Don’t worry the pumpkin is extremely mild and can hardly be tasted. It is used more as a thickener.