gREEN Bean Casserole, Keto Style!
You know good and well it’s not a holiday party without Green Been Casserole. We took this already lower carb dish, and turned it into a ketogenic delight.
- 1 lb Fresh Green Beans
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Tbsps. Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 Tbsps. Butter
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbsps. Diced/Cubed Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Roasted, Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 cup Fried Onion Strings
- Place butter, chopped Onions (not the fried strings), garlic, water, salt, pepper & beans in pressure cooker. Place cream cheese on top, do not mix it in. Pressure cook on high about 3 mins, quick release.
- Turn to sauté, add Heavy Cream & stir. Cook for 1-2 mins or until thickened, stirring slowly.
- Add the fried onion strings and almonds, bake/air fry at 375 for 10-15 mins.
The great thing about this dish is it’s perfect for those holiday events, and nobody will even know its a keto dish. You can always add mushrooms if you like!