Get your next party poppin’!
Get your next party poppin’ with this great Low Carb Appetizer. They got heat, they got cheese and their bite sized, what else could you need?
- 4 Large Jalapenos(makes 8 poppers)
- 1/2 block of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 lb Sausage (you could use bacon, or skip completely to keep them vegetarian)
- Cut tops off each Jalapeno. Then cut them Lengthwise and scrape away all the seeds from inside.
- Cook Sausage and drain
- Soften Cream Cheese (30 secs in microwave on low), add the Sausage, Cheddar and a very small amount of Jalapeno seeds (no more than a pinch this is where the heat is) mix thoroughly.
- Now fill each Jalapeno half with the mixture.
- We choose to Air Fry but you can bake. 375 deg for 10-13mins or until jalapenos soften.
This is great snack for a sports party and goes well with our Pigs N a Blanket.