Thanksgiving and Stuffing, need we say more?
It just wouldn’t be the same with out it. Now you don’t have to miss out on the fun because your sticking to your low-carb diet.
- 1 loaf of Keto Bread (we used Sola)
- 4 Tbsps. Butter (sliced)
- 8 oz. Breakfast Sausage
- Salt & Pepper to taste (a few pinches)
- 2 stalks Thinly Chopped Celery
- 1/4 cup Minced Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Chopped Parsley
- 1 Tbsps. Chopped Sage
- 1 Tbsps. Chopped Thyme
- 1/2 Tbsps. Chopped Rosemary
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Large Egg (beaten)
- Cut Up Keto bread into small squares(less than 1 inch). In a large bowl toss it w/ 3 Tbsps. melted butter. Spread evenly on baking pan (or glass baking dish) and bake until golden brown and becomes crisp. Usually about 10-15 mins at 350, but may vary depending on the low-carb bread you choose.
- Brown Sausage and drain. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Melt remaining butter, add Onion and Celery. Sauté until soft. Stir in Garlic and herbs. Cook 1 additional min.
- Combine crispy bread squares with Sausage, Onions, Celery and Herbs in large bowl.
- Whisk egg and chicken broth together until combined.
- Pour egg mixture over bread mixture.
- Pour into large baking dish. Cover w/ foil and bake for approx. 35 mins at 350 deg.
- Remove foil and cook for additional 15-20 mins(again may vary depending on bread)
You now have that traditional thanksgiving staple in a low-carb, keto friendly form. Enjoy!