Skip to content
These Low-carb pockets are a great party snack or movie night snack! Little hand held pockets of ooey goey cheese and ham!
- Fat head dough (easy to make)
- 4 oz cooked ham chopped into thin cubes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tsp. dijon mustard
- Cut the fat head dough into 4 pieces.
- Roll the dough out to about 1 inch thick and cut into 2 pieces each.
- Take 1 piece of dough, fill with shredded cheddar and ham. Top that with another piece of dough and crimp the edges together.
- Preheat the oven or air fryer to 400 degrees. Let the pockets rest in the fridge while the oven preheats.
- Once oven is preheated, take out pockets and brush each one with dijon mustard.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until brown and crisp.
These are a great take on “hot pockets”. Even your non keto/low carb friends and family will love these!!!