delicious cupcakes with cream cheese icing
When you are craving that sweet treat or celebrating something special, these are a must!
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsps. cocoa powder
- 8 tbsps. melted salted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsps. unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- A handful of Lily’s Chocolate chips
- Red food coloring
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 8 tbsps. softened butter
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 2 tsp pure vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees
- In a large bowl mix almond flour, granulated erythritol, baking powder and cocoa powder till combined.
- In a smaller bowl, mix melted butter, heavy cream, unsweetened almond or coconut milk, eggs, vanilla and liquid stevia. Mix until well blended.
- Add enough food coloring to the wet mix to make it a bright red color.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix (gently). Be sure not to over mix. You only want the ingredients combined.
- Fill cupcake liners (paper liners work best) almost to the top with the batter.
- Bake on 325 for about 22-26 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean)
- In a medium bowl, mix softened butter and softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add powdered erythritol (slowly or it will fly everywhere).
- Add vanilla and mix until smooth.
Once the cupcakes are cool, ice them and top with a couple lily’s chocolate chips and curb that sweet cravin!