Seared scallops in creamy garlic sauce
Seared scallops are a favorite dish at any seafood restaurant. Naturally we wanted to create a recipe that anyone could make at home.
- 1 lb Scallops
- 2 Tbls Butter
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 cup Heavy whipping Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet to med-high until good and hot. Place the scallops in the hot pan and cook for approx. 2 mins, or until they get some sear on them. When cooking scallops it doesn’t take long, in fact just a little to much could ruin them. Try not to stir them or flip them before the 2 mins. Sear them on both sides, remove them from the pan and set aside.
- Next add the minced garlic to the pan on med-low for 3-4mins stir frequently. This releases that garlic aroma and flavor.
- Add butter to garlic and stir on med-low until melted.
- Slowly stir-in heavy cream. Continue cooking on med-low for 5 mins stirring frequently or until it begins to thicken. Turn off heat.
- Add seared scallops into sauce to keep warm. And salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
An easy to make Seafood dish.
Seared Scallops and creamy garlic sauce has to be one of the quicker easier seafood dishes you can make. The best part is its completely LCHF friendly and we know the whole family will love it!